Many reasons qualify for why you should lease and why the IRS makes equipment leasing leasing a much better option. However, usually reasons why business owners lease are:
- Liquidity – The #1 reason businesses fail is due to lack of liquidity. Maintaining ample cash balances in your checking account should be a top priority for a company of any size. Leasing allows you to conserve your cash for times when you need it most.
- Convenience – Unlike banks, we will not burden your company with excessive reporting requirements. Simply complete our one-page application and return it to us with your equipment quotation and you can expect our prompt response.
- Flexible Credit Requirements – One of the unique things about our leasing company is our ability to finance leases for owners who have B, C, D and “last resort” credit. We often use creative financing, utilizing other forms of collateral to secure the deal. So, no matter what your credit score may be, we can get it done!
- Quick Turnaround – If your company is like most, timing is everything. Who has the time to undergo the lengthy and burdensome credit approval process required by most banks? Upon receipt of your credit application, you can expect a response from us within 24-48 hours.
- 100% Financing – Conserve your line(s) of credit to support your accounts receivable, inventory and other working capital needs. Leasing can provide 100% financing, allowing you to acquire the equipment you need without a major cash outlay.
- Tax Advantages – Leasing provides your company with substantial tax advantages you can’t achieve when you pay with cash or financing via a traditional bank loan. Don’t wait – maximize your tax benefit this year via the recently modified IRS Section 179 allowing businesses to write off up to $108,000 in leased equipment. Alternatively, write off 100% of each monthly lease payment as an operating expense throughout the entire term of the lease. This is considered Off-Balance Sheet Financing!
Our application is provided in PDF format for easy viewing, printing or downloading.
Click here now to download application.
You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view and print this application.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click this Icon for a free copy.
After you have completed the application, please mail or fax it toll free to our office: 1-866-798-2FAX (2329)
Call us to apply for a lease! Once our one-page application is submitted, we can provide an approval or denial within 24-48 hours. We do not charge any up front fees. It’s that simple!
Our team is dedicated to learning about your unique situation, and tailoring your lump sum payment to meet your needs. Our access to funds will ensure that you get access to your future funds with the cash you deserve. We want you to feel confident and comfortable in working with us.
Have questions? Need help?
If you have any questions we can be reached at:
1-800-922-5300 10AM – 8PM Pacific Time.
You may also Fax the information about your accounts to us toll free
We will be glad to help you; simply call or contact us via email: email@example.com.
Be sure to visit our site often to see what’s new.